1. I don't craft, not because I don't like to, but because I SUCK at it! and also I have no time, but mostly because I'm no good at it.
2. I'm not a girly-girl as my neighbor Ashleigh will agree. Every time I ask Ashleigh to babysit, I sen my poor daughter up there without her hair done and she fixes it for me. My own hair gets thrown into a pony tail or something similar every day just so it will stay out of the way.
Either way, I went anyways with my sister in law who was visiting for the weekend. Low and behold, I managed to make something! Cute things! Thank goodness for patient crafty folks who explained things and shared ideas. I'm super proud of myself, and ended up going tot he store to get buttons and ribbons and clips and a hot glue gun. Now I'm set! All I need now are ribbons that actually match anything Jessika has to wear...
No comments:
Post a Comment