Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still no Baby!

Well, i made it to my due date without our little girl showing up early! We decided against having an induction yesterday, something just didn't feel right, so we decided to pay attention to the promptings! Anyways, after a long day with NO contractions (for once....) I noticed that she wasn't moving like her usual crazy self. Ross had even given my belly a crazy shaking to wake her up, and I ate a bowl of ice cream with jess, but only 4 kicks in a hour got me to call our midwife. She suggested I head up to the hospital to be hooked up to the monitor to make sure everything was ok. We brought Jess up tot he Tataipus' and headed off, feeling a little nervous, but once I got hooked up her heart rate was fine and following the normal rhythms. She even started moving like her normal, spazzy self. I had ONE stinking contraction during the 45minutes of being hooked up, but maybe we'll have some more today since its her actual due date! Hopefully I'll be posting baby pictures within the next couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. I hope she comes soon for you! Can't wait to see pics!! Go on a nice long vigorous walk.. That's what I did.. maybe it will work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete