Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog slacker!


Yes, I know, I am the WORST updater ever! At least I'm posting now, though...right? Anyways, I've gotten into the world of craft blog stalking and OHMIGOODNESS there are some cute ideas out there! I added some of my favorite sites on the sidebar, so check them out. Really great ideas that I can't wait to try out....when I have the time....

On that note I only have two months to go until this little girl officially joins our family! We got the exciting new things in the mail... We got a graco double stroller and new carseat (the one we used for Jess was hand-me-down...it was awesome, but we decided that we should get a new one...) and an AMAZING glider. I spend way too much time in it now, and Ross makes sure I know it :)

We're knee deep in classes now, Ross programming his little heart out and me getting my fill of needles. I've gotten pretty good at injections now, and I get to start drawing blood next week. The only downside is that my class has to practice on each other... Jess is having such an awesome time playing with her friends Clay and Kai during the week, and especially loves when she gets her hair done by Ashleigh (thanks!!!) She is starting to understand that a baby is coming soon, and we know she'll be the best big sister ever. One of these days we'll get some family pics taken with my big belly, but family and school come first! Hopefully we'll also get some crafts going!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that new stroller you picked out, so adorably cute! and I've been craft blog stalking and such too, so when you have time and aren't too tired we need to have a craft night! or just come over and hang out with us sometime!!

    ReplyDelete