Other than that, we've been getting used to the cold winter weather that has decided to appear. Jess loves it. Everyday she wants to go play out in the snow, but it's just tooooo cold for such a little girl. As a result she keeps getting colds and a perpetual runny nose. But she has so much fun, it's hard to tell her no some days!
We're getting ready to visit our parents in Colorado for Christmas. I'm really grateful for the fact that our families live so close together that we don't have to sacrifice one for the other at holidays. I'm also really grateful for our amazing neighbors! We got to have Thanksgiving with a few other couples from our ward and it was so much fun! I'm so glad that we moved to a place that everyone has made us feel so welcome and been amazing friends to us. I hope all of you have a great Christmas and travel safely!
These pics are from the very first day of snow this winter.
YOU POSTED :) You just made me so happy!!!
ReplyDelete